top of page

True Beauty Company seamlessly links clients to professional hair and makeup artists to make the booking process as easy as possible with fast responses to questions, custom packages and easy online agreements and payments.


After you fill out an initial inquiry form with name, date and email; you will be sent information about our company. If you would like to move forward and recieve information on available artists and a custom price quote for your wedding, we ask that you fill out our bridal profile. This gives us a deeper look into your wedding location, party size and inspiration for hair and makeup. Our elite team of artists only commit to one wedding per day therefore availability is limited.

Casey Mackenzie Photography
Dori Fitzpatrick Photography


Once you have reviewed pricing and artist portfolios, it is time to book! To make the booking process easy, we send an e-contract with options for online payments.

30% retainer is due at contract and the remaining 70% is due 7 days before the wedding. Hair and makeup trials are offered at an additional cost paid directly to your artists.

bottom of page